This week I will be doing something a little different. I have decided to do a taste test of sorts. Do you ever get sick of the same old boring grilled cheese sandwich? Well, I know I do & so I decided to find 3 different cheeses and 3 different breads to make some gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. I had intended to use White Cheddar, Gruyere & a Champagne Cheddar for my 3 cheeses, but when I went to my beloved Fresh Market (my gourmet grocery store that I love to go to) they were out of the last two cheeses on my list. So, with the help of a very nice lady that worked there I got 2 different cheeses. So, here are the selections I have come up with for 3 gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches:
Swiss Raclette on Chiabatta Bread
Raw Milk Sharp Cheddar and Basil on Sourdough
White Cheddar and Arugula on Focaccia Bread
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment