Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week 1- Recipes

This week I am trying 3 new recipes from Giada At Home. I will let you know how they turn out. Here are links to the recipes.

Grilled Salmon with Citrus Salsa Verde http://http//www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/grilled-salmon-with-citrus-salsa-verde-recipe/index.html

Caramelized Onion and Grapefruit Salad http://http//www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/caramelized-onion-and-grapefruit-salad-recipe/index.html

Herbed Quinoa http://http//www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/herbed-quinoa-recipe/index.html



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Katie! I love her recipes!! I'll come move in with you, Robert, and the girls, because egg sandwiches are pretty typical at our house for dinner :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, This is amazing!! I love what you are doing, I have emailed your link to all my friends who love to cook! Pretty soon we will see you on the Food Network! Can't wait to make the salmon this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Andy and I made the salmon with salsa last night, SOOOOO GOOD! I think it is a new favorite, and super easy. I ended up doing it with couscous. Andy loves the Agave Nectar too, we put it in our oatmeal the other morning. Thanks for posting a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Followers