Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 16- Results

The Smoked Salmon BLT: So this week I tried a new twist on an old favorite. Actually, I did it because my husband loves smoked salmon & I thought he would enjoy this for lunch. It was easy to make with no special tools needed. I love salmon, but not smoked salmon. It is the texture that grosses me out! So, needless to say I was not a fan. I did like the mayo spread she had you make with it, but didn't care for it overall. My husband didn't have an opinion either way.

The Pecorino and Bean Salad: This is the one I made for myself! This was super easy to throw together & nothing tricky or special needed. The chewiness of the Edamame (which is really good for you...especially women) & the softness of the Cannallini beans was such a great combination! The dressing with the fresh herbs (I have an herb garden thanks to my loving husband) was so lite & fresh tasting. This is a PERFECT salad for the summer coming up or anytime! This will be on my favorites list for sure! Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers