This week I am trying a recipe from a place i haven't used for my blog yet. I know, no Ina, Giada or Fresh Market this week? Don't worry, I will go back to them! This week I am trying a recipe from the newest edition of Everyday Food magazine. Now, I looked on the website & the recipe is not posted on there yet because it is from the newest edition. So, your options are to either buy the magazine (has really good other recipes in there as well) or wait & look on the website in a week or two. Maybe you should just save your time & money & wait until I do it & post the results. That way, if it is gross, you don't need to worry about it! I love being your cooking Ginny pig! So, here is the name of the recipe.
Soy-Glazed Fish & Summer Squash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment